Thursday, May 19, 2011

Living in Stereo, Part 5

Click here to read the complete comic!




Living in Stereo, Part 5

PANEL 1
Greg Brady is still in the bathroom masturbating when he is interrupted by Marcia Brady, who has walked in on him and yells, "GREG!"

Greg, shocked and emabarassed, stammers, "M-M-Marcia?!"

PANEL 2
The picture pulls back to reveal the Brady Bunch's housekeeper Alice, naked in the bathtub.

Alice:  "Well you kids stop yelling?  I'm trying to take a bath here!"

PANEL 3
Marcia is shocked and flustered.

Marcia: "GREG!  You... you're..." (she can't bring herself to say the word) "...in front of ALICE?!?"

PANEL 4
Alice (cheerful): Oh don't worry about it honey!  You help raise a house full of kids for as long as I have, and you see it all!"

PANEL 5
Greg looks embarassed as a ghostly quote from Abraham Lincoln fills the air.

GHOSTLY QUOTE: "Die when I may, I want it said by those who knew me best that I always plucked a thistle and planted a flower where I thought a flower would grow"

THE END

Sometime soon I'm going to combine all five parts of this story into one post to make it easier to read.  I'm also going to try and adjust the way I'm uploading this onto blogger, as It has been resizing the pages, and making a few of them too small.  So be sure to check back every five minutes for the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment